How can I look at motherhood, and my life, as what I want when I don't want it? By being in the now. By practicing appreciation and loving the steps that I'm taking, knowing that every step that I take is bringing me closer to my perfect self and Light.
I think I need to focus on appreciation more again. Really be here and now. And therefore be less on my phone, less eating for nothing. I am drifting. I feel dizzy and floating, but I'm looking for the answer in the wrong way. I need to be and to be, without fear or judgement. I try to be gentle with myself when I'm disconnecting. Which I feel is happening right now. It's really hard when large changes happen in the world. Atmosphere. But that grounding is what I need.
I should figure a couple staple grounding things, stones, exercises, thoughts, and work them. Do yoga. And then when I can find a laptop source, I'll work that way too.
Love.
Friday, January 1, 2016
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment