I've not much to say. And since I'm doing this on my phone, this will probably be pretty short.
The staph is mostly gone. Keeping up my immune system, applying an aloe vera and goldenseal mixture a few times a day, stopping nursing, and finally able to take oil of oregano and goldenseal internally seems to be taking care of it.
So now I'm on the task of the candida junk I've accumulated. To start, I have been taking a liver cleanse tea for the past day and a half. Already I've had anger outbursts. I think if I tried the candida diet right now, my body would freak out. Because there is no place for the toxins to go. I have so much congestion from the past couple years, it's unreal. All the hormones from the pregnancy, birth, nursing, PPD. Everything is on the process of cleansing.
And that's what's keeping me going.
I'm reminded often of how little I have to offer. But I have a great passion for language and travel, so that's my focus right now. I'm learning Portuguese, and when something comes up, highlighting another thing I wish I knew about, I remind myself that right now I'm learning a language, and that's good for me right now.
It's been a long grueling ordeal but I'm finally to a part of it where I can do things. Productive things towards my health. And that's something.
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment