Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things.
Philippians 4:8 {New King James Version}
I've had this scripture running in my head for a couple weeks now. It's so simple and evident when there is something helpful right in front of you. What a beautiful tool and gentle reminder of how even in the thick of life, we can still stop and appreciate it.
I've been playing around with gemstones lately. After one particular meditation, I had a spirit suggest stones as a way to help strengthen my heart. I have often felt my heart was weak, both physically and emotionally. If we look at my blood type too, A+, I had read in a blood type book that this kind tends to have issues with the heart. That's why I started running again. To get my heart and lungs stronger, and also to shake up my lymphatic system. As a bonus, I am remembering how beautiful and peaceful the early morning sunrise is, and I am trying to incorporate that into my heartfelt blessings.
As a way to help otherwise, I found out that my birthstone, peridot is a stone that is very beneficial to my heart. I also picked up pink tourmaline to wear with it. I got a small spiral necklace ball that can hold both and I've been wearing it every day since. That was about two or so weeks ago, and I can definitely say I'm more emotional.
The past couple days, I've had a more bizarre sensation. It's like I've had my heart broken. Really broken. But I have no memory or thoughts associated with it. But my heart actually physically hurts as if I had a broken heart.
I found a couple websites that are keeping me a little more "tuned in" you could say, with others like me. Finally. The one main one is based in Australia, transients.info. They are doing a lot to keep people posted with the current Earth changes, and frequency shifts. The sensations associated, and I'm able to put a lot of things into perspective because of it. It's encouraging and I'm so glad I was able to find something so helpful.
But with all this, I really need to let go and accept it all. I'm doing better, finding my way, and trying, above all, to do it with peace and love. To see things as not dire, but rather as just a change and allow it to influence me how it will. And to be grateful for it. Because there is no reason to fret. I'm not afraid of death. I'm not afraid of life. I've merely found that I have intense ennui. (Sometimes that's worse. Haha)
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment